BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Self updates as on 20/09/2009

At 8.09pm today will be the once in a lifetime 20:09, 20/09/2009!!! Hahaha.....oh-kay.....that is so random... But that's because I can't think of a better way to start off my 2 months blogging hiatus.

Sigh.....busy lah...... actually....not really.... even I had the time, I didn't thought of blogging nowadays.... Hmmm.....maybe I'm just lazy to think what to write....Oh! Maybe there's just nothing interesting to blog about...... WHAT?? Don't we ALL have this kind of moments before?? >.<


Not that I had anything interesting NOW! I just feel left out for keeping my blog inactive after so long.... All I did for the past 2 months was just reading updates on other blogs I followed.

Hmmm.....what to write about leh? Studies? Erm...well.... like you probably would have knew, 2nd year Dentistry involves a lot of lab sessions. And when I say lab, i don't mean those lab which they do weird experiments on animals and each other. Neither it is looking at boring specimens or grow microbial cultures on agar plates..... well yes....we DO have those kind of sessions. But it's just not an everyday routine. What is: Is Prosthetic and Operative Technique sessions. Yes.... dental related lab sessions. I'm constructing my very own 1st full denture for Prosthetic!!! *beams* Well, it's not complete yet....just half way through. Only done with the allignment of teeth. Who would have thought constructing dentures need soooooo much work!! A total of painstaking 18 steps for the final product. Nevertheless, I still enjoy it. Here, take a look

*Artificial teeth alligned on wax occlusal rim mounted on articulator with Plaster of Paris. Haha...i hope that's not too much of alien language here. And OPPSSS....sorry for the glimpse of my sexy leg. Used my webcam to take this pic. Malas nak cari camera and upload on desktop. :P*

Operative Technique on the other hand, has caused me backache and neck distortion. LOL!! Ok ok....I exaggerated.... :P

But seriously....I think I'll get hunch back in 10 years time. Imagine, tilting your head almost 90 degree to get a clear vision in the bloody patient's mouth! If only, human jaws can be dismantled and reattached with a click. It'll make our job a WHOLE LOT easier!!! *prays hard*

And oh.....do you know, Dentistry is a very expensive course??? If it was not subsidised by the government or if you were to do this course in the private sector or overseas, Dentistry would probably be the most expensive course available! Why do i say so eventhough I am already doing it in a public university? Well, yes....we might be subsidised for tuition fees....but mind you, we are expected to buy certain tools and materials for our personal use! And they are NOT cheap!!! Till date I've spend almost RM100 to buys (subsidised) burrs, face masks, gloves, etc... and even considering to pay RM180 for a rubber bowl that I lost.... Sigh....so guys, next time, when I graduate to become a real dentist, understand a bit lah on the exorbitant price that I'll charge......need to get back whatever money I've spent during my undergraduate years. Hehe... :P

A lil' bit on my personal life.....lately, I've been quite active in working out. I've been jogging 6 km (around the whole university) at least twice a week and goes for Taekwondo training every Tuesday and Thursday night.... Don't know why....but I think I need to improve on my stamina a bit more so that i'll keep myself fresh from the long hours of practical and studies nowadays. That explains my better muscle tone in my legs!! It's frim and toned! Very sexy indeed!! LOL!!!! *can't help it guys* :P

Ok....I wonder if you guys are curious about my buddy? If you had read about my post on orientation, i did mentioned about buddy line system. And to give that post a better ending, here's a picture of me (bald) and my lil' buddy, Ang Shir Inn. Oh yeah......I finally got myself to be bald too..... :P Many people were shocked , and of course i got teased saying that I just got out from prison... -_-". But it was a good experience, now that I am famous in my college and faculty.....they'll finally know that William Choo is the tall guy with bald head. Damn! I'm good in getting attentions! XD (Mission accomplished!)

Hmm...I guess I've babbled enough for today....it's the first day of Raya today. So Selamat Hari Raya guys! I'm waiting to go for an open house tonight and eat myself silly. Am currently on a one week break. This time, I'm satisfying my cravings on all types of food. It's weird, but since I came back on Friday, I just had to eat a lot of food!!! Every now and then, I got this urge to eat those things that I didn't had for a long time. Oh dear.....think I'm going to gain some weight this holiday! :S
All righty! Bye guys!!! XD

2 comments:

Kin Man said...

OMG!! Wil Liam is back! He is back! :P Ala, keep ur blog updated k.

Wil Liam said...

As much as i wish Fong.....as much as I wish.....just don't have time lah....If got time also, don't know what to write about.... :/

Newer Post Older Post Home