BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Life's like that

Why????? WHy???????? WHY?????????????????
Why must all the good stuff happens on the time I wanna sit for an examination????? When I am bored to death and spending my free time calculating the rate of rotation of my room's ceiling fan from speed 1 to 5, there are NONE such interesting events ever occuring!!!

Damn it lah.....I still haven't watch Avatar and what makes it worse is that I think it will soon be out of the cinema listing! And then there's a blood donation campaign that I really wanna go............ Today i saw a poster about an annual musical event by University Malaya Buddhist Association (PBUM) called Malam Irama Bodhi that I sooooooooooooooo wanted to watch.....................BUT I CAN'T!!! Cause on monday is my bloody exam! And it'll stretch down till Friday! God damn it! Why is life so unfair?????????? SIGH~~~ *cries* :'(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah mee :life is like that de la.. haha.. just accept it la.. oh ya,how long is ur cny break??let's go to top makan.. hehe

Wil Liam said...

My break's only a week! :(
'Top' again? Haha.....ok....but let's go somewhere else too! Project-K resumes (soon)!!!

Liz said...

Awwww. Don't cry. Reward yourself after your exam and do EVERYTHING that you wanna do ! Like go watch ANOTHER movie in 3-D, or go donate ALL your blood at once ! XP

Newer Post Older Post Home