BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Captured Moments of Scotland: Album 3

Guys, this will be the last album of Captured Moments of Scotland. Shown here is the city of Aberdeen and town of Stonehaven. Aberdeen was were I stayed during the bout-5-months-stay and Stonehaven was the last place I visited before flying back to Malaysia. Enjoy! :)

It was Veteran's Day in Aberdeen!

Men / boys in kilts! ^^,

The peaceful lil' town of Stonehaven - it's a fishing village, which explains all these yatches and boats.

A medieval-looking-thingy at the top of a hill in Stonehaven, which reminds me of Merlin! Hahahaha.....

Castles are EVERYWHERE in Scotland.....including here, in Stonehaven.

Beautiful isn't it? This is one of my favourite picture for this album. Those white spots are seagulls! Whole lots of them.

A picture with my caretaker, my cousin - Chelsea

Scottish National flower

These are NOT closed-up photos.....these ARE the actual size of the flowers there. Bloody humongous!

Final picture in one of the restaurant I worked in - Ban Thai Restaurant. Seen here is my cousin's boyfriend, Dennis; and my colleague at another workplace (Greggs Bakery), Margaritta. She's a really nice lady - miss her! :) And I leave for home the following morning with tears and a heavy heart....... *sob*

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home