BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Captured Moments of Scotland: Album 2

This album shows one of the most beautiful city of Scotland: Inverness - the perfect place for retirement where fresh air, green sceneries and chill weather are in abundant! I am in love with Inverness the moment I stepped into the city..... <3


The infamous Loch Ness!

Ruins of a castle along Loch Ness

Photo with the cruise guide AFTER the cruise of course! Haha....a very animated man! The photo shows of the Loch Ness monster sighting....if you believe it lah~

The Loch Ness 3D Museum



Inverness Battlefield of Culloden and Museum - one of the most interactive museum I've ever been to!

Castle of Inverness - believe it or not, this is the city's council now!

Inverness river with a park

20 km walk to Inverfarigaig! I can't believe it either! Haha.....but the tiredness are well worth due to these beautiful sceneries. No wonder people always say, 'the grass is greener on the other side'. LOL!

Aeriel view of the loch......how I wish I have a home here overlooking this spectacular view!

Another 5 km walk to the Foyers!

In total I've walked almost 30km! Phew.....never been fitter in my entire life! Haha.....at the end of the day, you bet it, my legs were DAMN sore! XD

1 comments:

Liz said...

Gorshhh. You look damn skinny here ! *jealous*

Newer Post Older Post Home