BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Project-κ 6: Sin Yee Kee Beef Noodle @ Pasar Besar Seremban

Sin Yee Kee beef noodle......This place needs no introduction. It has been running for more than 60 years already!!! Any Serembanian will know this place by heart. Too bad I don't eat beef due to religious reasons, if not, I'll definitely write a personal account on it! But not to worry......many other food bloggers had had review on Sin Yee Kee beef noodle, including The Star, Precious pea and feedmelah.com. You don't need another one to describe how good it is, do you?



But honestly, it IS good! Very very good. I had had the chance to taste it when I was very young, when I didn't have to oblige all things religious. Back then, 15 years ago, my dad and grandpa used to be their number 1 fan and still is till today! I can still remember the taste of the beef noodle. It gives such an impact that till date, it's still fresh in my mind. I can literally taste it!

The gravy was simply haven, laden with peanuts and sesame seeds. The beef slices were perfect to the taste and texture. You'll love it once you sample it. Trust me. ;)

Is it really that good??? I am not exaggerating. You've got to try it yourself to know it! 60 years of history can't go wrong, can it?

Sin Yee Kee beef noodle has 2 other more modern, cleaner and comfortable shops somewhere in Seremban town and Kemayan Square respectively. Check out this blogger's post for the shops review: http://xes.cx/?p=1713

There are no pork served. But I am not sure if it's halal or not. By the way, a bowl of dry beef noodle costs RM4.00, RM5.00 and RM6.00 for small, medium and large portion respectively. There are other types of noodles as well, with or without soup.

The stall number is 748. Please take note that stall 791 and 794 are their store rooms. ENJOY!!! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best!!
Been having it since I was born!

Newer Post Older Post Home