BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spoilt for choice

I long and am craving for a new hand phone!!!!! My first ever bought phone (bought here means, brand new and not passed down from mother or father to child) was a Motorola L6 back when I was in Form 4, which is year 2004!


And I am STILL using it now as a back up when my current Nokia 3110 classic gets coo-koo! And mind you, it IS getting coo-koo from time to time now.

If you were thinking, "Why change to this when L6 still works fine?". Well, apparently my L6 had had dark history before! It......it........it.........fell into the toilet bowl before!



Yes! It did....and yes, I did put my hand into the "glory hole" to reach my phone! OH GOD!!! It feels terrible! It happened when I brought my phone into the showers so that I can listen to songs.....but a slipped of hands has caused it to fall into the toilet. Thank God there weren't shit in it...... ERGH....still, putting your hands in there is icky! X_X
As a result, my L6 became "sot-sot" (malfunctioned) since then and the thing that irks me the most is that there were no signal when others have! Can you imagine how difficult it is for me to call especially when there's an emergency??? And others can't reach me all for the same reason!
To make things worse, my Nokia 3110 classic has been possessed by ghost recently! At times it on and off all by itself! Sigh~~~

And so I had enough and it's time for me to get a new phone now! I-phones? Who wouldn't want them? But I don't have that much money lah, cik abang dan adik..... I am thinking of getting my dream phone, the Nokia N86 8mp (specifications hereas it being the best camera phone by Nokia till date. My personal favourites are Nokia phones. Maybe I've been using them for ages and got used to their functions and features. Never really like Sony Ericsson anyway, so their phones are out from my list. 
The reason why I choose this model is because of its 8 megapixels camera. Yeah, I know camera phones aren't as good as an actual camera. Why don't I just get a new camera instead right? Or better a DSLR! If you would check out the reviews bout this phone, pictures taken by it is comparatively good and of high quality. For me, I am pretty satisfied with the final product. I wouldn't want to carry a bulky camera or put an extra weight in my luggage knowing that my camera can do all the tricks! Camera is the main thing I look for when buying a phone....next would be its audio quality....I don't really mind it being non-touch screen and a sophisticated business phone would be a waste as I use it for entertainment purposes only.

Just yesterday, my former employer offered me a second hand Nokia E71 with warranty still available at just RM400! I've seen the phone and it is still in a good condition and I dare say the price is REALLY tempting! But if I get this....I would have to let go of my dream phone and it's camera is ONLY 3.2 megapixels!!! T_T

While being stuck in a dilemma, I searched the Web just now to make sure my dream phone is the best camera phone by Nokia and not regretting once I get my hands on it and guess what? Nokia is freaking coming up with a much better phone with 12 megapixels camera  called the Nokia N8 (specifications here)!!!!!
DAMN!!! Now I am sooooooooooooooooooo spoilt for choice!! So, is it my dream phone Nokia N86 8mp? Or the cheap second-hand but still in good condition Nokia E71?? Or should I wait for the unreleased which God knows when and God knows how expensive the price of the phone will be Nokia N8??? I AM IN SUCH A DILEMMA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Liz said...

Sony Ericsson !!!! (purposely sabo you !!! wakakakkakaka) (I'm not helping am I???? XD)

Wil Liam said...

Teruk lah you Lisa....am in such a dilemma also you tak mau tolong! -_-"

Liz said...

Wakakaka. Well, that's cos I also wouldn't know which 1 to pick ! Okays, well, I'll give it a shot:

1) I think can forget about the latest one: Nokia N8. I mean, you're not about following the trend are you? And if you buy it NOW, you'll be kicking yourself when the price has dropped by next year/couple of years. >.<

2) Nokia N86 with the 8mp camera looks good. Personally, I like sleek/slim designs better somehow (but maybe guys' tastes are different?) PLUS, it's got the hi-def camera (important factor for, admit it, camwhores like US XD) that you want - 8mp weiii. haha How much is it anyway? Is it a big price difference compared to the Nokia E71?

3) Nokia E71, tempting indeed, good condition, reasonable price. But then, if you got this one, I'm sure you'll be groaning every day cos the camera isn't good enough for you. Tak puas la, kan? >.<

Conclusion: I think I would go for the Nokia N86. It's got what you reeeaalllyyy want. :) But then again, depends on the price. How much can you get it for? If you have budget issues, settle for the E71 (not advisable). But if the N86 is within your range, GO FOR IT ! :P

p.s: You should try Sony Ericsson. They've got some nice designs. And you get used to their functions and features after a while. hehe (SE user :D)

Wil Liam said...

LISA!! Thanks for REASSURING me! Hehehe.... I wanted to get N86 already and now, I lagi lah wan! LOL! Not much of a SE fan, Nokia is still the best (for me lah)! :)

Liz said...

No probs ! Go for N86 la ! wakakkaa You owe me lunch now ! *winks*

DIY NORM said...

you should go for N8 or the cheapest E71... :D
dont go for n86 8mp... it's quality more or less the same.........
tat's my view... haha

btw.. how ? life.... just got some time to stop by at ur blog ... haha.. ur blog always interesting :)

Wil Liam said...

Kok Soon, I understand what you mean! That was exactly the thing I was thinking to myself too! Hmm....will consider your point of view! :D

LOL! OMG....malulah, you are also an interesting blogger mah! Your blog of travel and hiking is very informative especially for those who long for holidays like me! Keep it up! And looks like you are very busy nowadays, what's up? I'm in the middle of my 2 months break. U? Eh....since last year till now, you say wanna go yamcha but never did! Hopefully this time we will make it! hehe...

Newer Post Older Post Home