BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dental Night Dinner 2009

Alright, dental students are not just study, work and no fun....we do let down our hair once in a while to party and enjoy ourselves. Dental Night Dinner (DND) is an annual event organised and run by 3rd year dental students. And all year students are invited but usually, the 1st, 3rd and final (5th) years will throng the place. On the 15th March 2009, was the 1st DND I've ever attended and what can I say bout it....................
Nothing was extraordinary.....
Food sucks.....
Service sucks......
Show sucks.....Man! When I'm in my 3rd year, I'm sooooooo gonna make DND much more happening!
But.....photo taking session was FUN!!!
Here are the pictures. Enjoy!

The place --> Legend Hotel, KL


Theme: Red & Black. Was suppose to wear a cardigan as a top....


But my friend said I look gay! So......resort in just this. (With Junie, the rocker! She's my senior.)


Poser


All smiles!


With 4th year senior,


My stupid unlucky coin, didn't manage to get me anything during lucky draw


Padahal.....BOTH my friends on my left and right won something! Cis!!!


Cute chocolate.....but ended up in my stomach! :P

4 comments:

Nisshant~ said...

u shud have just gone with the cardigan....it would hv been mega coolio...(this cming frm a fashionista...who cant pursue in it bt aspires to be a dentist..=S)...so hw r u?i c i dont have to ask hws life..cuz u look like ure hving a blast!

Liz said...

Yeah, man. Sorry. I agree with your friend>>>you looked gay! haha But fyi, you've got that gay face anyways.It wouldn't have made much difference I guess XD

Ooh, but I love that chocolate!! How'd they do that?? It's soooo COOL!! haha Damn poser la you nie..But at least you're having fun instead of (acting) studious..Good for you! :)

Wil Liam said...

Haha...guys guys...the ONLY thing that was fun in DND was the photo taking sessions. The rest sucks to the max. Anyway....

Nisshant: What?! You mean you aspire to be a dentist too??? I'm getting busy again now. Cos my finals are creeping in! And I've got tonnes to revise! And I MEAN tonnes!!!!

Lisa: -_-"..... You jaga-jaga sikit ya! Say I have a gay face. You better hide when I'm around. Or else....*cracks knuckles*

Kin Man said...

Ello. Just wanna let u know that i know about this blog..lol..

Newer Post Older Post Home