BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Big Fat Juicy Aedes!



I was down with dengue fever a week ago....
Started off with a severe , no, a F*CKING severe headache!!!!!!!!!!!! Then, body begun heating up.......shiver, before I knew it, I was in bed, covered head till toe with a blanket shivering away, body super hot, and head F*CKING aching!!!!!!! Was forced to drink like a horse the whole week until I throw up at the sight of water.......Drink everything imanigable, from coconut water, 100 Plus, Chinese herbal medicine to papaya leaves extract! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! At one moment I was hoping someone kill me already, instead of forcing me drink another type of weird liquid!

Slept more than 20 hours everyday! Waking up just to pee, puke and peek......Hehe....
Apparently, I did gained weight during my holidays and was planning to lose it when semester starts.....but God had a better plan for me.......He gave me this and I dropped weight again! Such blessing in disguise!

Was initially thought of going for INCOVAR, a Buddhist camp but am too weak to even lift a finger. So, had to let it go in the end. *sob sob*. It's 9 days since I had that fever, now, my whole body is in rashes. Waiting for it to change back to my original colour......:(
And  to top it off, my dad is now being admitted to the hospital for.....you guessed it, Dengue too! LOL!!! First it was my brother, then me, now my dad.......wonder who's next? *grins*

PS: Am back to school now. Will be busy again. Theatre competition in less than a month now. But still haven't get the script yet......so, don't know what it'll be when the character is available for casting. Hopefully I'll turn out alright and hopefully i'll nail a good one.....with minimal acting and script memorising if that's possible. Haha.......That's all for now folks.....see you when I see you. ;)

1 comments:

Liz said...

Yikes. Didn't know you had dengue, poor thing ! Hope you're feeling better, bro !! Will pray for your continuous recovery till you're back to your old self :P

Newer Post Older Post Home