BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Of Exams and Body Fat

Woot! Exams are over baby!!! End of year 2!! And *slash slash* still got 3 more years to gooooooooooo~~~ (I'm getting used to the fact that my course is a bloody 5 years one....like it or not....most, if not all, of my friends had graduated before me!) Sigh....

Anyway, I can sleep without having nightmares now and my heart is beating normally again! Phew!!Hoping I can get a few distinctions again this time! *fingers crossed* :)

Went for a self-treat post-exam lunch with a few of my (closer) coursemates immediately after our last paper... Arcade first (yes...I'm 20-ish and I still go to arcade! Apparently it's been YEARS since the last time I stepped into one. Believe me, those games I used to play when I was young(er) are extinct! Arcade games these days are super chun and FUN! LOL!).....lunch and jalan-jalan kat Carrefour.

Stopped by a stall promoting health products on how to lose weight....we got interested and since all we have now is time (and not money)....we decided to entertain them (not that any of us was fat, well......at least not me! Hehehe.....).... Got myself measured for body fat content and actual body age and results weren't that good after all! GASP!

I have a total subcutaneous fat of 21.7%; visceral fat of 6; and my body age was 32 years old! Holy shit! Ideal range for subcutaneous fat is less than 19.0%; 1-4 for visceral fat and of course, the younger body age the better!!! NooOOOoOooOoooooOOOooooo............................................!!!!

I guess I got to start changing my lifestyle and diet from now on! Not to mention exercise more! Or simpler....pay money to join them in their programme.... looks real promising really....got lots of successful testimonials from their customers! *Looks at pictures of guys with 6-pack abs* *Looks at self tummy* Hmmm........it's tempting though. :P

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home